The events we are currently holding are only for our professional partners or potential partners, not investors or clients. If you are an Investor please see our complimentary consultation page to schedule a complimentary review.
SIFF’s partners include:
Brokers & Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planers, Wealth Managers, Property Managers, CPA’s, Attorney’s and other Real Estate Professionals.
Events may be held at our corporate office or at the office of the requesting party. Here is a list of the types of events we have held in the past, and would like to hold in the future.
The type of events we hold:
1. Realtor / Broker Presentation: This is an introduction to SIFF’s services and how they can help you grow your business.
2. Partner Q and A follow up: This is a follow up presentation to answer more in-depth questions about our services and how they can complement your business. This includes how to partner for success.
3. General Presentations on: Investment Planning, Purchasing, Selling, Financing, 1031 Exchanges and Asset Management.
4. Open Conference: Open session & topics the day of the event, the expectation is that everyone participates actively (Q and A).
5. Scheduled Conference: With a session schedule & topic arranged and published ahead of time.
6. Internet Workshop: Web based seminar or presentation on a particular topic, such as the fundamentals of investing.
The Motivation Behind our Events
Here are are some common goals we have when scheduling any event:
Provide quality education
Answer common questions
Show how SIFF can compliment your business
Meet new professionals, clients and potential partners
Build connections and networks
Build a stronger local community
Strengthen connections with existing partners
Learn from other Real Estate professionals
To schedule an event please (click here) and one of our team members will contact you no later than the next business day if needed. Please also feel free to call our office at: (415) 954-0808